Eyebrow lift is an aesthetic procedure applied to save the person from low eyebrows and a tired facial appearance. It is generally preferred by individuals between the ages of 30 – 60.
As a result of aging, the skin loses its elasticity. Sagging and wrinkles are seen in various parts of the body. The forehead and eyebrow area are also the first places where signs of aging are seen. The sagging of the eyebrows and upper eyelids can accumulate on the eyes over time, making it difficult for the person to see. As a result, a tense, angry, tired facial expression may occur. In this point, the eyebrow lift provides a solution for this problem.
Hurry up and contact us to give your face a more youthful, vigorous and relaxed look with Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Antalya.
Advantages of Eyebrow Lift
- It gives a more youthful, vigorous and comfortable look to the face.
- It eliminates the tired facial appearance caused by drooping, heavy eyelids.
- It reduces the wrinkles on the eyebrows. Eyebrows are brought to their normal angle and shape.
- It gives a more curved effect to the eyebrows.
- It makes eyes look bigger.
Eyebrow Lift Methods
Although non-surgical eyebrow lift is also possible, eyebrow lift surgery is very popular. Endoscopic eyebrow lift, classical eyebrow lift and eyebrow lift with strap are among typical surgical methods. On the other hand, Ultherapy (ulthera) and Filling are non-surgical procedures. There are also methods such as eyebrow lift with threads, eyebrow lift with filler. Sometimes this procedure can be performed in combination with a facelift.
Eyebrow Lift Surgery
This process, which corrects the low position of the eyebrows, is also known as forehead lift. The skin in the excessively sagging area is removed and the eyebrows under the skin are repaired again. In this way, the eyelids, forehead and eyebrow area are brought to the desired appearance. This procedure also provides solution for frown appearance.
- Endoscopic eyebrow lift: It is performed entering through a small incision made at the hairline by a lighted optical instrument (endoscope). It does not leave any scar after the operation. Swelling and bruising are minimal. It is not necessary to repeat the process regularly, the results are much more long-lasting than other methods.
- Direct eyebrow lift: Among the eyebrow lift techniques, this is called the classic eyebrow lift. The skin above the eyebrow arch is removed. In the forehead crease, an incision is made on an area of a few cm.
- Eyebrow Lift with Strap: A hole is drilled from the anterior border of the hairline. The stitch is passed through this small hole. Thus, it is possible to hang the eyebrow in the desired position. But this procedure is not long-lasting, the eyebrows go back to their original place after a while. The results last for around 6 months to 2 years.
Non-surgical Eyebrow Lift Procedures
Eyebrow Lift with Filler: It is performed by applying filler to the bone tissue on the eyebrow. The results last for around 12-18 months.
Eyebrow Lift with Filling: The results of this procedure last for an average period of 6 months. It creates a smoothness in the crow’s feet. It can be applied to anyone over the age of 18. Thanks to Filling, the tip of the eyebrow can be lifted up and a solution is provided for the negative facial appearance caused by frowning eyebrows. Application time of the procedure is between 2 to 10 minutes. It is done by injecting botulinum toxin into predetermined points by fine-tipped needles.
Eyebrow Lift with Thread: This method, which is popular among eyebrow lift procedures, is performed with temporary or permanent serrated threads. It leaves no scar. Since there is no incision, it does not cause swelling and oedema. A pairs of threads are used for each eyebrow. No bandage and dressing is needed. The procedure takes approx. 10-15 minutes. It adds vitality and liveliness to the skin and eliminates fine lines. During the procedure, permanent silicone threads (spring thread), PDO threads or French suspension threads are used.
Eyebrow Lift with Ultherapy: In this method, the skin is tightened and rejuvenated with high-intensity focused ultrasound energy. This method is also known as eyebrow lift with focused ultrasound. It is performed with devices like Doublo or ultra skin. These devices, which function with radiofrequency or laser system, do not affect the facial structures and deep tissues under the skin. It shows its effects on the skin. This eyebrow lift method takes about 10 minutes.